Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Well.. I asked for it! lol I've been tagged!

I asked for it! lol I have been tagged by Donna - http://stampamaniac.blogspot.com/ and Jenifer http://www.stampindiva.typepad.com/
A-Available or Taken: Very much Available!
B-Best Friend: I am going to have to say my Mom.
C-Cake or Pie: hmm.. Cake!
D-Drink of Choice: Poland Spring bottled water
E-Essential Item You Use Everyday: my computer! (second only to my toothbrush!)
F-Favorite Color: green (can I throw in a touch of pink?)
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: bears!
H-Hometown: Bristol, CT
I-Indulgence: reality tv!
J-January or February: January! A new beginning to everything!
K-Kids and Names: Stewart -1 and Mishka -6 both Siamese cats!
L-Life is Incomplete Without: Stewart and Mishka! (and candy! *wink*)
M-Marriage Date: I will let you know!
N-Number of Siblings: 0
O-Oranges or Apples: berries!
P-Phobias or Fears: Did you ever see the show Monk? I think we are related! YIKES!
Q-Favorite Quote: You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - Gandhi
R-Reason to Smile: I am alive and well!
S-Season: Spring - everything is new!
T-Tag 3 or 4 people: I have to find someone who hasn't been tagged yet! lol I will let you know!
U-Unknown fact about me: I was on oxygen for 4 years. I finally was able to get rid of the machines 30 days after my 30th birthday!
V-Vegetable you don't like: Peppers and onions! They give me migraines!
W-Worst Habit: not cleaning up my craft stuff! It is everywhere!
X-Xrays: my teeth, legs and chest
Y-Your fave food: Fruity Cheerios
Z-Zodiac: Leo

No comments: