Sunday, January 28, 2007

Crazy Cupid Valentine swap!


I am in two Valentine swaps this year! They are so much fun! One is smaller ($10.00) and one is hue and alot of fun! ($30.00) the larger one has small games and challenges and at the end we give a $30.00 gift or bunch of gifts to our lil' cupid. I have had the best time buying and making things for both of my cupids! I have a picture of a few of the things I made for one of them.. I won't say which one but I will post a pic! Well.. it the picture is up top of this post so you saw it before you heard about it! Oh well! I had alot of fun making it all!
The conversation heart tin I found at Target in the $1 spot.. Love that place! The card is all Stampin' Up supplies: Kraft and Pretty In Pink cardstock, Loves Me paper, Like it A Latte stamp set ink-Bravo Burgandy, Cool Carribean. the heart is topped with Stickles and it is finished off with ribbon.
Target $1 spot lunch tin: SU Loves Me paper, flowers are Heidi Swapp (white) and Bazzill Blossoms (pink) brad is Bazzill
4X4 clipboard: SU Loves Me paper, Heidi Swapp tape, flowers, Basic Grey chipboard letter. ribbon is unknown..
Oriental Trading Co. clothes pin: covered in Sweetwater paper, flowers-Heidi Swapp and Bazzill, brad is Bazzill I think.
I really enjoy making things like this. I don't think I have made a scrapbook page in months! I have boxes of great stuff to alter so keep an eye out for more stuff in the future! I have so much I may even have to do a give away! *wink*
Thanks for looking and have a terrific week!

No comments: