Wednesday, January 03, 2007

UHU adhesive and new yummies!

I found out that if you are a blogger you can get a sample of UHU adhesive. I need to add a link to Maria's blog http://www.mariafilosa.com/ It is a blog of projects using UHU adhesive. really Really cute stuff there. There is a calendar using Stampin Ups' four Seasons designer paper and Perennial Favorites set. It is made with those coasters that are all te rage right now. I have about 80 of them and I got in on a split for them so I am waiting for another 150.. yeah.. I know.. what will I do with hundreds of coasters.. I have no idea but I will find a purpose! lol So go check out the projects on Maria's blog and I will let you know what I think of the adhesive when I get my sample.
What will I do with my adhesive? Why use my new yummies of course! I got a package today from Joanns.com.. what do you think it was? Why my new Cuttlebug of course! YIKES! I have been bitten by the bug! Did I need a 'bug? No.. probably not.. but I will have fun with it! I haven't even opened the box yet! I am waiting.. if I open it now I will just start playing! I still have to clean up my scrap room! I moved my desks and put together the rest of my Target cubes so the main things are set up and now I need to figure out what craft supplies stay and what goes. I signed up for 2peas RAK group so you can bet I will be mailing out a few envelopes next week! I have SO MUCH that I just need to get rid of. I am going to put together a box or Tracey's Girl Scout troop and one that I will be asking the New Haven Ronald McDonald house if they would like it. I signed up for the Stampin Up volunteer group for the RMD house. I am really looking forward to being able to help any way I can. I just want to go play with the kids, who am I kidding? lol
So, that is all that is going through my brain right now. Sorry if I rambled but it s a ramblin' day I think.. I am going to tackle my room now.. wish me luck!

No comments: