Tuesday, January 09, 2007

UHU Glue stick/A Year To Remember binder


I used the UHU Glue Stick to cover this binder. Let me begin by explaining what the binder is for and what I used to make it.
The binder is for the Big Picture Scrapping class Heidi Swapp's A Year To Remember. It is to hold all of the class handouts.
Products: American Crafts 8.5X11 Modern Album-green, paper and stickers Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin' kit Just Delightful (available for Sell-A-Bration contact me for details!) stamps and ink Stampin' Up, Autumn Leaves, Wildflower stamps.
I applied the paper with the UHU Glue Stick. The best part of using the glue stick to cover this was the color. I was able to see what was covered and what was not. The draw back was it dries really quickly. This would be a good point if the area of my paper weren't so large. I had to use alot to ensure a good strong bond. I give the UHU Glue Stick a 4 out of 5 stars. For me, because many of my projects are large altered items like this album, it dries too quickly. If my intention was to use it for cards or small items this would be the adhesive I would grab for. I would recommend it.

No comments: