Monday, March 10, 2008

more cakes, more cats and trash..

I am sooo tired! It has been such a long week! I began my Wilton 1 decorating class last Tuesday. I made my first batch of "Wilton icing" last night.. It was thick.. I tried to frost a cake and ripped the poor thing to pieces! I am going to bring the icing in with tears in my eyes and cry.. whyyyyy? lol Seriously.. I think it has been so many years of "eyeballing" the perfect icing recipe that I am just used to mine, YKWIM? I did manage to make a rose though! lol
Mishka is still kind of sick. He is acting better but I need to have him on a special acidic diet and he hates the food! Apparently cats are not supposed to eat dry food. That is hard to do.. They both love dry food. I put about 1/2 cup down for each of them a night and for them to not have it is... well.. loud! lol They are Siamese don't forget.. talkers! big time! lol Anyway, things will turn out fine.. They are strong guys and I will do what has to be done.. even through the crying..(mine!lol)
Finally the last task of the day.. Trash... ugh! WHY do I keep it all for the night before pick up? I just hauled out 5 bags of trash! My lungs are beat! It is cold and I am tired! Being a dummy though.. I put a load of laundry in the dryer.. I am one of "those" people who can not leave the house or go to bed with the dryer running. We had a dryer fire when I was little and I still recall the smell.. and I still mourn the loss of the tiny rose bud flannel might gown my Mom had just finished sewing for me! I LOVED it! I wore it for 5 night straight until she finally pried it away from me to wash.. if I had only held out a little longer! lol oh well, funny the things I remember, huh?
Well, dryer is almost off.. night!!!

No comments: