Monday, June 11, 2007

The strange lighthouse card post from the other day..

I should explain that one I guess.. I was editing my cards in Photoshop Elements for the first time. I was having a rough time trying to figure out how to resize the photos. I normally use the software that comes with whatever cheap printer I have at the time. I figured I have had PSE for a few months I may as well learn how to use it right? I am used to seeing pixels.. the PSE showed inches and picas... WHA? What the heck is a picas? evidently a picas is like a pixel but not really ?? anyway.. I pressed a button and pixels showed up! I did as many cards as I could because not knowing what button I pressed I couldn't do it again I am sure! lol So, that card was made last week for my uncles birthday. The recipe is: stamps: Coast to Coast (retired) , It's Your Birthday and Linen background
ink: Creamy Caramel
paper: shimmery Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
I also used a bookplate and 2 brads from the pewter Hodgepodge Hardware set and brown grograin ribbon. I distressed the edges of the focal point with the SU cutter kit.
TFL!

No comments: