Monday, June 11, 2007

Fall Winter SU catalog 20 days away!! YAY





I wanted t share a few cards I made using the new sets from the SU catalog preview. I have only done a few so far. I actually did 53 but only 3 different styles! lol I am busy with swaps for SU convention which is actually 43 days away!! YAY


Anyway here are a few cards I did yesterday.. darn.. I keep forgetting they show up at the top of my post.. If anyone can tell me how to fix that I would be very grateful! lol So, I will post the recipes down here in the order the cards show up (I never know how that will be either!)
recipe #1: stamps: Baroque Motifs, Hugs& Wishes
paper: Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi
ink: Purely Poegranate, Wild Wasabi, Basic Brown
flowers are up on dimensionals
recipe #2
I called this card Hungry Hungry Cute Hippo but I Was informed it is a Rhino.. I knew that but for some reason Hippo just was what my mind was calling it! lol
stamps: Zoofari, Holidays & Wishes
ink: Timber Brown stayzon
paper: Kraft, Whiper White, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky designer paper
rhino is colored with watercolor crayons and blended with blender pens, twill ribbon is held on with silver brads. For this particular card I just cut by hand the sentiment tag but I plan on using a Cuttlebug tag die cut on the next.
recipe #3
stamps Baroque Motifs, Holidays &Wishes
ink: River Rock, Purely Pomagranate, Timber Brown Stayzon
paper: Whisper White, River Rock
flower is up on a dimensional and has a brad in the center.
*************************************************************
I have to tell you the new InColors are GORGEOUS! I really did not care for them in the catalog but I will tell you they are awesome in person! Just gorgeous! If you are not sure about them try the combo pack!



No comments: