Saturday, June 09, 2007

How long has it been,Blog Candy and other stuff

I am a horrible blogger. I always kept journals an did the same thing. If you look through my journals (which I still have) you will see entries at least 2 months apart! Oh well, I never thought I was that interesting anyway! lol
I have been working on my convention swaps lately. I finished the 50 cards I am taking to the SCS dinner ( the "other" dinner that is) . I am very excited about that. All of my roommates are registered for that one too. Anyway, I will be sure to post the card I did soon. I used a new SU set! And the new InColor paper too!
I wanted to let you know about an awesome blog candy. If you go to The Wooden Porch
that is a clickable link but if you need to cut and paste here is thhe address http://thewoodenporch.blogspot.com and just leave a comment you can win a $25 gift certificate to Joanns! I think it is a wonderful blog that is funny, touching and thought provoking. Reading the Wooden Porch blog has actually helped me work through a few personal issues!

No comments: