Thursday, February 01, 2007

CASE'd cards..




I was browsing through a few galleries on some of my favorite stamp web sites. I found two that I just fell in love with! I have a workshop coming up and I wanted to do a spin off of one of these cards. There was so much detail that it would have been too difficult to do but I tweaked them just a little bit to make them a little easier and quicker to create. Please tell me what you think.. my plan is to do the purple card at the workshop. It is CASE'd from Julia_S on SCS.

The other card is CASE'd from reneejul1 on SCS. That one is actually case'd with not many tweaks. The only thing I changed was the color of the cardstock. I won't be doing that one in a workshop I just think it is so pretty I had to share!

All products are Stampin' Up! stamps: Polka dots and Paisleys, Happy Harmony Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Enchante designer paper ink: Chocolate chip, Bashful Blue, Old Olive marker, Elegant Eggplant marker other products: SU ribbon, eyelets.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: