Saturday, February 17, 2007

Boogity, Boogity, Boogity boys! Let's go Racing!! and a Marine sendoff

It's time! Daytona 500 is tomorrow! I can't wait! I have the Tony Stewart Home Depot flag ready to be hung on the garage door tomorrow! YAY!
I have a birthday brunch to go to at 10:30 and I have to be sure I get a good parking spot so I can get out in order to be home by 1:00 for the race! Tony Stewart has never won the Daytona 500 but it looks like tomorrow will be the first!
Speaking of parties.. next week I am going to a pizza party for my baby cousin. It isn't his birthday.. it is a goodbye party. He is headed to the Marines! I am so incredibly proud I don't even know how to express it. The idea of signing up now with all the going on in the world scares the hell outta me but I am proud and thankful that there are brave men and women willing to do it for our safety. I don't want to send a family member into the middle of it but since it is not my choice I will send him away knowing tat we love him. Thank you Ryan. God bless you.

No comments: