Friday, December 29, 2006

Let's see if this works..


I am going to try to post a picture here and if it is as easy as it seems to be I will start putting up some tutorials and projects I have done.
LOOK! It worked!! I am super excited! This card is all products of Stampin' Up!
paper - Chocolate Chip and Whisper White cardstock with Loves Me designer paper (available from the winter mini)
The stamp set is a Sell A Bration set called Happy Harmony (it should be called scrumptious!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this set! Heck.. I love all of the SAB sets! And did you SEE the scrappin pack!! WOW!) So, that is my first contribution to the stampin blog world! I am very excited that uploading pictures is so easy!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

congrats on the upload -- it's a super cute card!