Friday, December 29, 2006

Bad blogger!

I swore when I trashed the old blog and started this one I would keep up on it! I guess I lied! lol. I still haven't even checked on how to upload pictures on here. I have done so many projects lately that I am dying to share.. I am also cleaning out my craft room so I will have tons of RAKS once I get it all together. January I am starting a picture a day project and I am going to use this blog to keep track of them and record my journaling..
Speaking of January 1. I have alot of things that I am going to be doing and changing about myself and my life. I stop short of calling any of them resolutions because I find resolutions to easy to break.. A friend told me that only drinkers make resolutions.. I thought that was funny! And true (for me) I don't think I have made a resolution since I quit drinking!
So, I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and anything else you might have celebrated over the last month. I wish everyone a Happy(and safe) New Year!

No comments: