Tuesday, April 22, 2008

tagged!

1. What is your favorite color? *** spring green
2. What color are your socks right now? **no socks.. I hate socks!
3. What are you listening to right now? *** The Today show
4. What was the last thing you ate? *** home made fattening (but yummy)Mac and Cheese
5. Can you drive a stick shift? *** I used to be able to.. not sure if I still could..
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? *** blue
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? *** aunt Mary
8. How old are you today? *** 33
9. Favourite drink? *** water
10. What is your favourite sport to watch? *** NASCAR
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? *** Yep
12. Favorite reality TV show? *** Big Brother
13. What was the last movie you watched? *** Enchanted
14. Favourite day of the year? *** Any day I wake up seems pretty good to me!
15. What do you do to vent anger? *** write
16. What was your favourite toy as a child? *** Barbies
17. What is your favourite, fall or spring? *** I like both equally..
18. Hugs or kisses? *** Hugs
19. Cherries or blueberries? *** do I HAVE to choose? love them both
20. Chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin? *** Chocolate chip
21. Favourite dessert? *** tiramisu
22. Living arrangement? *** In a house
23. When was the last time you cried? *** about a month ago
24. What is on the floor of your closet? *** shoe boxes and a pair of sweatpants the cat keeps pulling down to sleep on
25. What did you do last night? *** I knitted a few squares for my blanket, listened to an audio book then went to sleep early
26. What inspires you? *** Too much to even start to list
(Um, where are 27 through 29?)
30. What are you afraid of? *** fire, living to be more than 100! lol
31. Plain, cheese, or spicy burgers? *** plain
32. Favourite breed of dog? *** Boxers
33. Favorite car? *** I love Toyota Highlanders!
34. Favourite day of the week? *** I like them all!
.35. How many states have you lived in? *** just one
36. Favorite breed of cat? *** Siamese!
37. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? *** yes and yes! wouldn't say I was good at either one though! lol
38. Who is your favourite NFL team? *** Since I live in New England I would have to say the Patriots (not a football follower though!)
39. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? *** Yes, in case of power outages.
40. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? *** give me the snow baby!!

No comments: