Wednesday, March 21, 2007








My goodies from the 5 scrapbook store trip. The pictures were loaded backwards. The bag is the picture of the goodie bag from NESB in the morning. Then the rest of the pictures are all the goods from the separate store. I spent alot of money but mostly because I bought a few packages of Technique Tuesday stamps. I am not a huge fan of acrylics but I really love the images! I Was looking for a 6X6 acrylic stamp block for the Fancy Pants stamps I bought a few weeks ago. They are so big they don't fit on my blocks! I finished the layouts from the store make and takes last night. I will post those soon along with a few things I have done lately.
I hope to see you all on the net trip!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi Jan, you bought out the whole store and then more!! Hope you have lots of room!!! LOL
Looks like you had fun!! When is the next one!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You have some great finds there!!! I need to check that out!!

Maria said...

Hi Jan,

I just want to thank you for your advise on my "Life Changing Dilemma". It was very helpful and I appreciate it!

As for your shopping adventure. . . Wow, that's some serious shopping. I'm jealous!! It makes me want to hop to the store and go shopping too.

Keep up the great work on your blog!!